- What a great place to stay in Cheyenne, rates were better than any other hotel in the area. Pool was nice, kids enjoyed it. Clean rooms, Friendly staff, great location, we really enjoyed our stay.
- I just want to say that my family and I have stayed here several times and had a great experience each time! The rooms have always been so clean and the beds are comfortable! And with two boys of my own I am so grateful to stay at a place that thinks safety first. The door lock of the pool was a great thing.
- The lady at the desk was VERY nice, offered to brew a fresh pot of coffee for us at 9 at night! The rooms are clean, have micro, fridge AND freezer!
- We barely grabbed the last room available. Kim received us exceptionally. That was good. Even better was what happened after checkout. 20 miles down the road toward Yellowstone, I got a call on my cell informing me we'd left an iPad in the room. Boom. Above and beyond typical.
- Room was comfortable and the service was great. The breakfast was very good and coffee was fresh. We recommend it.
- Booked last minute. Great staff. Very helpful and rooms were comfy and clean.