See the beauty and spirit of Wyoming while enjoying comfort away from home. Reasonable rates and high quality rooms will make your stay in Cheyenne an adventure you will never forget.
We offer clean comfy rooms with excellent hospitality. You'll be as comfortable as in your own home! We are conveniently located off I-25 at Exit 9 & West Lincolnway. Also, we are just minutes from the Capitol, Downtown Historic District, museums, movie theaters and shopping centers.
Recently renovated with new carpeting, new 5 star beds, and new furniture!
Free continental breakfast
Heat & air-conditioning
Microwave and refrigerator available
Walking distance to restaurant
Easy access to events and attractions
Phone in bathrooms
Free 24 hour coffee
Iron and ironing boards available
Hair dryer available
Handicap accessible rooms
Truck and RV parking
Wireless High Speed Internet
Indoor Heated Salt Water Pool
Summer Rates (Rates based on 1 or 2 adults)
Click here to make a reservation online, or call us at 888-315-2378. Call the motel directly at (307) 632-7556 for special rates and local discounts. Click here to get 10% off with our special Internet coupon - coupon only good if reservation is booked directly through the motel - (307) 632-7556
Note: Cheyenne Frontier Days rates start at $189.00 a night. Please call the motel directly at 307-632-7556 for availability. Internet bookings are not available for Cheyenne Day during Cheyenne Frontier Days.
1 to 2 people, per 1 bed.
If you are moving across country or locally we offer fantastic discounts when you stay with us. No worries. We have plenty of truck parking, small trucks or large trucks.
- What a great place to stay in Cheyenne, rates were better than any other hotel in the area. Pool was nice, kids enjoyed it. Clean rooms, Friendly staff, great location, we really enjoyed our stay.
- I just want to say that my family and I have stayed here several times and had a great experience each time! The rooms have always been so clean and the beds are comfortable! And with two boys of my own I am so grateful to stay at a place that thinks safety first. The door lock of the pool was a great thing.
- The lady at the desk was VERY nice, offered to brew a fresh pot of coffee for us at 9 at night! The rooms are clean, have micro, fridge AND freezer!
- We barely grabbed the last room available. Kim received us exceptionally. That was good. Even better was what happened after checkout. 20 miles down the road toward Yellowstone, I got a call on my cell informing me we'd left an iPad in the room. Boom. Above and beyond typical.
- Room was comfortable and the service was great. The breakfast was very good and coffee was fresh. We recommend it.